Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase by clicking on an affiliate link, Nevue Fine Art Marketing may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Affiliate relationships include, but are not limited to, Bluehost, Tailwind, Skimlinks, SareASale and StudioPress. To learn more visit Affiliate Link Disclosure Policy
WordPress SEO Plugins
Are you struggling with SEO? In this post, you will discover two WordPress SEO plugins that will help you to optimize your artist blog so you can start ranking higher in the search results and drive more traffic to your site.
If you have been using WordPress for some time now, you already know how many plugins are available for you to use. There are plugins for everything your mind can imagine, and SEO plugins are no exception.
Unfortunately, with so many SEO plugins to choose from, it makes it difficult for someone new to WordPress to pick the best one.
The Best WordPress SEO Plugins
You can pick a different plugin for each SEO task or choose one plugin that does it all.
Today we will talk about two WordPress SEO plugins that do it all, and best of all, they are free.
Picking The Best WordPress SEO Plugin
The best way to start when it comes to choosing plugins is first to narrow it down by how many people are using the plugin.
This can be done by looking at the active users shown under the stars of the plugin’s description.
You might also want to take some time and do a “Google Search” for reviews on the plugin you are looking into.
When it comes to WordPress SEO plugins there are two that stand out. I am going to go over both and tell you which one I use.
We are going to start with the All in One SEO Pack plugin. we have never personally used this plugin but many of our colleagues can not say enough good things about it.
The plugin was created in 2007 and became one of the most downloaded SEO plugins for WordPress within a short amount of time.
Active Users – 1 Million +
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Google AMP support (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Google Analytics support
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Redirect attachment pages to a parent post
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend the functionality
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out of the box. Just install
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything to optimize your SEO
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want
- Compatibility with many other plugins
- Translated into 57 languages
- PHP 7 100% Compatible
You can easily see how powerful this plugin is.
Here is a video that will show you how to configure the All In One SEO Pack plugin.
This is the plugin that we have always used for SEO on NFAM WordPress sites. You will find that if a blogger is not using the All in One SEO Pack they are using the Yoast SEO plugin.
Active Users – 1 Million +
- Write better content with Yoast SEO
- Page analysis
- Technical WordPress Search Engine Optimization
- Meta and Link Elements
- XML sitemaps
- RSS optimization
- Edit .HTACCESS and ROBOTS.TXT file
- Social integration
- Multi-site comparable
- Import and export functionality
Here is a video that will show you how to configure the Yoast SEO plugin.
Final Thoughts On WordPress SEO Plugins
Optimizing your artist blog is important if you wish to be found in the search results.
These two plugins are very powerful tools that will help you to optimize your site.
Take a few minutes to decide which plugin will be best for you.