Last Updated on
Are you struggling with SEO? In this post, you will discover two WordPress SEO plugins that will help you to optimize your artist blog.
WordPress SEO Plugins
If you have been using WordPress for some time now, you already know how many plugins are available for you to use. There are plugins for everything your mind can imagine, and SEO plugins are no exception.
Unfortunately, with so many SEO plugins to choose from, it makes it difficult for someone new to WordPress to pick the best one.
The Best WordPress SEO Plugins
You will have a choice to pick a different plugin for each SEO task or you can choose one plugin that does it all.
Today I am going to talk about two WordPress SEO plugins that do it all, and best of all they are free.
Picking The Best WordPress SEO Plugin
The best way to start when it comes to choosing plugins is first to narrow it down by how many people are using the plugin.
This can be done by looking at the active users shown under the stars of the plugin’s description.
You might also want to take some time and do a “Google Search” for reviews on the plugin you are looking into.
When it comes to WordPress SEO plugins there are two that stand out. I am going to go over both and tell you which one I use.
I am going to start with the All in One SEO Pack plugin. I have never personally used this plugin but many of my colleagues can not say enough good things about it.
The plugin was created in 2007 and within a short amount of time became one of the most downloaded SEO plugins for WordPress.
Active Users – 1 Million +
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Google AMP support (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Google Analytics support
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Redirect attachment pages to a parent post
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend the functionality
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything to optimize your SEO
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want
- Compatibility with many other plugins
- Translated into 57 languages
- PHP 7 100% Compatible
You can easily see how powerful this plugin is.
Here is a video that will show you how to configure the All In One SEO Pack plugin.
This is the plugin that I have always use for SEO on my WordPress sites. You will find that if a blogger is not using the All in One SEO Pack they are using the Yoast SEO plugin.
Active Users – 1 Million +
- Write better content with Yoast SEO
- Page analysis
- Technical WordPress Search Engine Optimization
- Meta and Link Elements
- XML sitemaps
- RSS optimization
- Edit .HTACCESS and ROBOTS.TXT file
- Social integration
- Multi-site comparable
- Import and export functionality
Here is a video that will show you how to configure the Yoast SEO plugin.
Optimizing your artist blog is important if you wish to be found in the search results.
These two plugins are very powerful tools that will help you to optimize your site.
Take a few minutes to decide which plugin will best for you.
You might also be interested in:
- Sell Art by Blogging – Reach Millions of People Online
- Find Your Niche – Increase Online Art Sales
- SEO Checklist for Artists Selling Art Online
- How Artists Can Increase Search Engine Rankings in 10 Months
- Keywords 101 – Generate Traffic to Your Art Gallery
28 Day Blogging Challenge for Visual Artists
Are you ready to start building an online presence?
Available on Amazon or Download your copy today.
The Productive Artist How to Live Your Dreams
The right mindset and time management skills are essential for any business. These topics are often not talked about but are key elements for your success. You will learn how to have a winning mindset and time management skills necessary for operating a successful art business.
Get More Done in Less Time The Part-time Artist
Proven strategies that will help you to get more work done in less time so you can sell more art and earn more money.
Available at Amazon or Download your copy today.
Did you enjoy this article? Don’t forget to sign up for my free weekly newsletter.
You can also join me on:
Learn how to start, grow and monetize your online art business.
OVER 450+ Templates You Need to Quickly Create Stunning, Jump-Off-The-Screen Image to Grow Your Blog-- Without Having to Learn Design!