Starting an art blog can become overwhelming. Once you have learned the basics you will be able to focus on building your business.
Starting an Art Blog
I have come up with this series, “Starting an Art Blog”, to help you get on your way to blogging and showcasing your artwork. I have started several different blogs and used different hosting services over the past decade. There have been many changes and learning along the way.
When I first started blogging there was not a lot of information out there. I just dove in and started. I made many mistakes along the way. I have learned valuable information as well. I wish that I knew back then what I know today. I probably would still have those blogs running today.
This series is to save you the headaches that I had along the way.
After you have your blog up and running create some content and start showcasing your artwork. When you have enough content live, read my articles on how to generate traffic to your blog.
I also provide new articles that can be found in the content marketing section of the blog link located in the menu section.
Starting an Art Blog:
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Have An Artist Blog
- 10 Reasons Artists Should Start Blogging
- Sell Art by Blogging
- Plan Before Your First Blog Post: For Artists
- Starting an Art Blog Part 1 Hosting
- Starting an Art Blog Part 2 Content Writing
- Starting an Art Blog Part 3 Building an Audience
- Start an Art Blog Checkoff List
- How to Choose a Perfect Artist Domain Name
- How to Brand Your Art Blog with Themes
- Developing a Plan For Your Art Blog
- 7 Features Every Blog Needs
- Proofread Your Article Before you Publish
- How to Be More Productive with Your Art Blog
- How Consistent Blogging Increases SEO Efforts
- Artist Contact Page – What is Necessary?
- How to Find Time to Blog
- How To Brainstorm Blog Post Ideas
If you are new to WordPress Click on the link below for articles that will help you setup your WordPress blog.
Build your Blog Audience:
- Artist Blog Vision Statement
- How to Write an Artist Mission Statement
- Elevator Pitch for Artists
- Build an Audience for your Blog
- Build Traffic with List Posts
- Artist Blogs Build Loyal Customers
- Blog Site Design: Impacts Art Sales
- How to Generate Free Traffic with Basic SEO
- 7 Website Traffic Generating Tips
- 9 Effective SEO Tips for a Small Budget
- 4 Ways to Expand your Online Presence
- First Steps on Content Marketing
- How to Write an Editorial Calendar That Will Generate Traffic
- Choosing Content for Art Blogs
- 4 Blog Ideas for Artists
- Blogging Strategies for Artists
- Artist Blog Checklist for Credible Content
- Blog Length: Stick To The Point
- How To Build Your Art Blog Audience
- How to Inspire People with your Art Blog
- 9 Blogging Mistakes Artists Make
- How to Receive more Engagement on Your Art Blog
- How to Write Art Posts Your Readers will Read
- 3 Tips To Write Faster and Create Better Content To Sell More Art
- Art Marketing 101: 3 Free Keyword Research Tools
- HOW TO INCREASE ART SALES WITH GREAT PILLAR CONTENT
- HOW TO WRITE PILLAR CONTENT AND WHY IT IS IMPORTANT FOR ARTISTS
- KNOW YOUR ARTIST BLOG OBJECTIVES TO CREATE KILLER CONTENT
- HOW TO CREATE GREAT POST IDEAS THAT GENERATE BLOG TRAFFIC
- HOW TO BRAINSTORM BLOG IDEAS FOR MORE STUDIO TIME
- HOW TO WRITE GREAT TITLES THAT GENERATE BLOG TRAFFIC
- HOW TO USE SUBHEADINGS TO BUILD A LOYAL ART FOLLOWING
- HOW TO STRUCTURE ART POSTS TO CREATE LOYAL READERS
- 6 TYPES OF ART BLOG POSTS THAT WORK
- HOW LONG SHOULD YOUR ARTIST BLOG POST BE
- ART BLOGGING BASICS: STEPS FOR WRITING BLOG POSTS
- ART BLOG BASICS: HOW TO PROMOTE BLOG POSTS
- How To Write Great Art Tutorials
- You Don’t Have Time To Blog?
- 3 Ways To Write Better Art Blog Posts