Are you starting to realize that selling art takes much more time and effort than you thought? Are you finding yourself forgetting important tasks? Today’s “Artist Gadget” will help you stay on top of what needs to get done. You will never forget an important task again with this small business app Wunderlist.
Small Business App Wunderlist Your Art Business Solution
If you own a business, forgetting about jobs that need to get done could cost you sales or even worse, lose customers. Both are unacceptable if you rely on income from our art business.
If you are the only person that works for your business, like most of us artists, the days can become overwhelming. Forgetting things become a part of the daily ritual.
I have stumbled across Wunderlist and wanted to share it with you.
This great find could make your days easier to manage and help to reduce stress in your daily workday.
Wunderlist is a to-do-list app that is packed with power.
- Folders – Group lists into specific folders.
- Comments – Keep all of your comments in one place that is accessible for everyone.
- Share – Easy to share your lists.
- Reminders – Add reminders so you will never forget an important task again.
- Due Dates – Stay on schedule with your artwork.
- Notes – Add specific notes or relevant info.
- Notifications – in-app notifications or email.
- Add to Wunderlist – Easily add anything from the web to Wunderlist.
- Print – Print important projects.
- If you have people that work for you the business app lets you delegate tasks to specific team members.
Basic is free
A business plan is 4.99 per month, per user.
An art business is not an easy job, but there are many tools available for us to use to make the days easier.
What are your favorite small business apps? I would love to hear what you use.
If you found this article helpful, I would greatly appreciate it if you shared it with your fellow artists and friends.
Are going to start your art blog today? Visit Artist Blog Resource for free articles that will help you start and build your art blog.
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to my free weekly newsletter. I will send you valuable tips that will help build your artist blog and art business.
Join me on:
NOTE: Some links on this site are affiliate links. I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. One of the ways that Nevue Fine Art and Marketing is able to cover its cost and be a sustainable business that provides you valuable free information is that we earn a small commission when readers make a purchase from our affiliate links after clicking on the link.