A Facebook business page is a valuable tool for artists to promote themselves and interact with fans. Knowing who is following you on Facebook is a great way to learn how to promote and interact with your following. It takes more than publishing Facebook posts to sell paintings and prints online. The best way to build an online art business on a social network is to have a clear vision of who your audience is.
This article will show you an easy way to see who likes your Facebook business page so you can craft a well-written social media marketing strategy that will help you gain new followers and increase your online sales.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase by clicking on an affiliate link, Nevue Fine Art Marketing may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Affiliate relationships include, but are not limited to, Bluehost, Tailwind, Skimlinks, SareASale and StudioPress. To learn more visit Affiliate Link Disclosure Policy
How To See Who Likes Your Facebook Page
To find out who likes your Facebook business page, follow these steps:
- Go to your artist’s Facebook business page from your desktop computer and click on the Settings link.
- On the left-hand side, click People And Other Pages.
This page will show you all of the Facebook users and Facebook pages like your Facebook business page.
- Profile photo
- The date they liked your page
On the top left, there is a drop-down menu box that allows you to see:
- People who like this page
- People who follow this page
- Pages that like this page
- Banned people and pages
- People blocked on messenger
Click on any link you wish to view.
How To See A Persons Bio
To see a personal profile, click on the name of the person. This will direct you to their personal page.
To see where they reside, hover over the name.
How To See Who Likes Your Facebook Page On A Smartphone
Follow these smartphone steps to see who is following your page:
- Go to your Facebook page and click the More link on the top of your page just above your cover photo.
- Scroll down and click on Settings.
- Scroll down and click People and Pages.
Choose from the menu:
- People that like this page – here, you will see a list of people who like your page.
- Pages like this page – here, you will see a list of pages that like your page.
- Banned People and pages – here, you will see a list of people and businesses banned from your page.
Are Facebook Page Likes Still Important?
Facebook page likes are still important because they show you the number of people who are passionate about what you create. It also shows you how well you are marketing your art business on Facebook.
The benefit is growing a community of people who want to see and hear about what you’re creating will help you to increase your Facebook likes.
And art sales. Knowing who is following you on social media will help you create more productive marketing strategies to increase your fanbase and online sales.
Facebook Page Insights
If you have a Facebook company page, you can see valuable insights that will help you write better marketing plans.
Facebook insights provide you with valuable information about your page’s performance and help you grow your audience quicker. You will see how people respond to your posts, demographics, the number of likes pages receive, and which posts receive the most engagement.
To learn how to use Facebook insights visit, How to Use Facebook Insights To Reach Your Audience.
How To Brand Your Facebook Business Page
As an artist, you want your Facebook page to reflect your unique style and personality. But you also want it to be professional and easy for potential fans to find.
Here are a few tips to help you brand your artist’s Facebook page:
- Choose a clickable cover photo that represents your work. It could be a vibrant painting, a black-and-white photo of yourself, or anything in between. Just make sure it’s high quality and catches the eye.
- Fill out your “About” section completely, and be sure to include links to your website and other social media platforms.
- Use consistent branding across all of your social media platforms. This means using the same profile picture, cover photos, and colors.
- Post interesting and engaging content regularly. This could include behind-the-scenes photos, previews of new work, or stories about your process.
- Respond to comments and messages promptly. This will help build a rapport with your fans and show that you value their input.
By following these tips, you can create a professional and stylish Facebook page that accurately represents your brand as an artist.
Final Thoughts About Knowing Who Likes Your Art Business Page
You will have a better chance of building an audience on Facebook if you utilize all of the free tools Facebook offers. Many people enjoy art just like you on social channels, and you have to discover how to get your paintings in front of them. A great place to start is by building relationships with the followers you already have. Those are the people who will engage with your posts, making it possible to have your work seen by their friends on Facebook.