The WordPress Basics Course was created to help you learn everything you need to know about operating your new artist WordPress website.
New Course Available – WordPress Basics Course
About the instructor
Dave Nevue is a Professional Graphite Artist and the founder and CEO of Nevue Fine Art Marketing. He also authored the eBook The Productive Artist How to Live Your Dreams and The 28 Day Blogging Challenge for Visual Artists.
Dave has been coaching musicians and artists for over twenty-five years.
His mission is to help everyone live their dreams.
Contact Dave Nevue with any questions regarding these courses.
Are you excited about starting your WordPress Art blog but do not know where to start?
If you feel this way you are not alone.
I can still remember when I started my first WordPress site over ten years ago. I had no idea where to start and what to do. It was a very stressful time for me.
That is why I have created this course for you.
Selling art should be fun and exciting not stressful.
I will walk you through all the different areas of your WordPress dashboard so you can configure, brand and optimize your art blog for your online art business.
Each video will cover specific topics so it will be easier for you to find the answers to the questions you might have. You will also have access to downloadable PDFs to make it easy for you to configure your site.
Once you become familiar with your WordPress dashboard you will realize WordPress is an easy platform to use for your art blog.
After this course, you will have a professional artist blog that will showcase your art to people around the world.
I wish I had a course like this when I started, it would have saved me a lot of time.
Best wishes on your success!
WordPress Basics Course Includes
Videos and PDFs
- How to log into WordPress – Video
- WordPress Dashboard – Video & PDF
- WordPress General Settings – Video & PDF
- WordPress Reading Settings – Video & PDF
- WordPress Writing Settings – Video
- WordPress Permalink Settings – Video & PDF
- WordPress Post Settings – Video & PDF
- WordPress Page Settings – Video & PDF
- WordPress Discussion Settings – PDF
- WordPress Categories – Video & PDF
- WordPress Media Settings – Video & PDF
- How to Embed YouTube Videos – Video & PDF
- How to Manage Comments – Video & PDF
- How to Create a Link – Video
- What are Widgets and How to Add Them
- How to Create Custom Navigation Menus
- What are Plugins and How to Install Them
Learn all of the basics about your new WordPress blog so you can start building your online art business.
You can also purchase the membership for only $9.95/month. The membership gives you access to all of the courses available at Nevue Fine Art Marketing Courses.
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Reasons Art Blogs Generate Thousands of Views a Month
- How to Build an Audience for Your Blog -Sell Art Online
- How My Blog on Art Marketing Reached 25,000 Monthly Views
- How to Turn Your Art Blog Posts into Instagram Content
- 7 Important Things Art Bloggers Need to Know
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase by clicking on an affiliate link, Nevue Fine Art Marketing may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Affiliate relationships include, but are not limited to, Bluehost, Tailwind, Skimlinks, SareASale and StudioPress. To learn more visit Affiliate Link Disclosure Policy
28 Day Blogging Challenge for Visual Artists
Are you ready to start building an online presence?
Available on Amazon or Download your copy today.
The Productive Artist How to Live Your Dreams
The right mindset and time management skills are essential for any business. These topics are often not talked about but are key elements for your success. You will learn how to have a winning mindset and time management skills necessary for operating a successful art business.
Get More Done in Less Time The Part-time Artist
Proven strategies that will help you to get more work done in less time so you can sell more art and earn more money.
Available at Amazon or Download your copy today.
Did you enjoy this article? Don’t forget to sign up for my free weekly newsletter.
You can also join me on:
Learn how to start, grow and monetize your online art business.
Art Business Planners