Last Updated on
Did you ever think that you make a difference in people’s lives? Have you ever thought about how your artwork or art blog can inspire people? In this post, you will discover how to inspire people with your art blog.
How to Inspire People with your Art Blog
Would you like to build an audience for your blog?
Do you use your blog to build your business and increase your art sales?
If you are you are on the right track.
Ramona Sukhraj shared her thoughts about how blogging benefits businesses.
Ramona went on to say:
“You’ll notice some trends are changing, but there are several things that remain the same. For example:
Business blogging is steadily on the rise
B2B companies with a blog receive more leads than those that don’t
A B2B blog has tremendous SEO benefits and organic search attracts high-quality leads
A company blog has more long-term ROI than traditional marketing efforts”
You Inspire People
Most people feel uncomfortable hearing that they inspired someone else.
They find it difficult to digest because they believe that they are just ordinary people like everyone else.
As an artist, you are more than an ordinary person in some people’s eyes.
You motivate, teach, and you inspire lives.
You share a unique story with every painting or drawing you create.
Your artwork might inspire, motivate, educate or remind a view of a special time of their life.
How you became an artist and your journey will inspire any young artist who has dreams to be doing what you are doing today.
Instead if feeling uncomfortable about inspiring lives, be grateful that you have an opportunity to.
Not only will sharing your story inspire a life but you will also be attracting your target audience.
Your artist blog will become the fuel that drives traffic to your art listings.
How to Start Building Your Audience
Sharing your art blog posts to people who have the same interests you do will help you to build brand awareness.
If people have the same interests that you do, they will be interested in what you have to say. They will look forward to your new posts and become a part of your tribe.
Let’s say for an example that you are an oil painter that paints sailboats.
The people who will enjoy your stories are the people who like sailboats, the ocean, vacations, oil paintings, and other artists that enjoy painting sailboats.
By sharing your passion for sailboats and your art, you will inspire and connect with people who have the same interests.
It might feel awkward thinking that you inspire people and impact their lives, especially when you have never met them. But it is true, your story is affecting someone’s life.
When you impact someone’s life in a positive way, you will gain a loyal reader and a potential collector.
They will become a part of your tribe and help you to spread your word by sharing your story with their friends.
Know Who Your Readers Are
Why are they going to your blog?
- They might be artists that are interested in learning your technique.
- They might be people who share the same passion that you do.
- They might be people who you inspire or motivate with your artwork.
After you know who your readers are and what they are looking for, start telling your story.
Having an understanding of who your target audience will help you to:
- Write content that they will be able to connect with
- Know where to find readers that are interested in your story
- Connect and engage with them
Understanding your audience will give you a clear picture of how to plan a marketing strategy that will become more profitable.
Start taking the time today to learn more about your target audience.
How Does Your Blog Inspire People
Here are some of the ways that your blog posts will inspire and motivate others.
- Your blog educates young artists.
- Your blog gives someone an escape from the “real world” for a short period.
- Your blog reminds a reader of a happy memory that they have.
- Your blog builds trust.
- Your blog provides value.
- Your blog contains beautiful artwork to be purchased.
After You Have Learned More About Your Audience
Sit down and take some time to decide what topics that you will be sharing with your readers.
Make a list of everything you would like to talk about and put the topics on your calendar.
Break your reader’s interests into small stories that will educate, inspire and motivate them.
Benefits of Planning
- You will have readers that will continue to come back to your blog.
- You will have people who purchased your art return to your blog to buy more art.
- You will have young artists return to your blog for inspiration and instruction.
- You will be building a loyal audience.
Have you started your art blog yet?
How long have you been blogging?
How did you find your audience?
Tell us your story in the comment section below.
You will sell more art by connecting with your audience.
Take the time to get to know them and let them get to know you on a personal level with your art blog.
How to Inspire People with Your Art Blog Overview:
- You Inspire People
- How to Start Building Your Audience
- Know who your readers are
- How Does Your Blog Inspire People
- After You Have Learned More About Your Audience
- Benefits of Planning
You might also be interested in:
- How to Create an Artist Blog That Generates Passive Income
- How to Optimize Art Blog Posts with Great Content
- Keyword Research Strategies for Artists Selling Art Online
- What Are Your Priorities How to Succeed as a Part-time Artist
- 5 Reasons Artists Should Blog
Did you enjoy this article? Don’t forget to sign up for my free weekly newsletter.
You can also join me on:
Learn how to start, grow and monetize your online art business.
OVER 450+ Templates You Need to Quickly Create Stunning, Jump-Off-The-Screen Image to Grow Your Blog-- Without Having to Learn Design!