Decorative art tiles, coasters, and trivets can add fresh new colors to your rooms during the different seasons. Hand-painted coasters and trivets are a great way to add color and texture to a room. Tiles are a great way to bring a new style and color to your home. Whether you want to change the look of a room or add a splash of color, tiles are a great way to make your room more beautiful.
While it’s easy to find tiles in stores, it’s often challenging to store decorative tiles properly. Proper storage of tiles can ensure they look great for years to come.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase by clicking on an affiliate link, Nevue Fine Art Marketing may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Affiliate relationships include, but are not limited to, Bluehost, Tailwind, Skimlinks, SareASale and StudioPress. To learn more visit Affiliate Link Disclosure Policy
How To Store Art Tiles
Ceramic tiles are delicate and should be stored with care if you display different art tiles throughout the year. You should also keep them indoors or cover them if you need to keep them outside.
There are a few things to consider when storing decorative tiles. First, you must ensure that the tiles are not in direct contact with other tiles. This is because the contact between the tiles can cause the tile to crack or chip.
When storing decorative tiles, it is vital to consider the humidity of the room where you are storing the tiles. The tiles should be stored in a not too humid or too dry space.
A too dry room can cause the tiles to crack or crack over time.
Boxing Decorative Tiles
It is possible to keep small tiles in boxes or plastic containers for more accessible transport and storage. Make sure the boxes are not too heavy to lift because the containers can become very heavy with multiple tiles.
- Before you put the first tile in the box, make sure to pad the bottom of the box or container to put a cushion on the bottom.
- Wrap each tile in plastic wrap to prevent scratches.
- Leave space between each tile and use bubble wrap or craft paper between each coaster or tile to prevent cracking.
- Add padding to the top and sides of the box to prevent damage. Continue until the package is full.
- Be sure to pack them tightly in the container to ensure nothing falls over and cracks. Fill in any space with craft paper or bubble wrap.
- Coasters and trivets can be vertical or horizontal, depending on the type of container and the shape of the tile.
Caring For Decorative Tiles
Properly clean each art coaster before storing it for the next season.
You will also want to clean them before showcasing them in your kitchen or dining room.
To learn how to clean your art coasters properly and trivets, check out How To Care For Decorative Ceramic Art Tiles.
Wildlife And Beach Coasters and Trivets
Are you looking to bring a touch of nature to your home? Try adding some decorative art tiles that have wildlife or beach themes.
Wildlife-themed coasters and trivets will help bring the beauty of the outdoors into your home.
For some beautiful art tiles, check out:
Wildlife and Beach Coasters
Wildlife and Beach Art 8×10 Trivets