Are you ready to start your artist Facebook page and start driving traffic to your blog? In this article, I will Show you how to set up an artist Facebook Page.
If you have not started your blog yet go to How to Start an Art Blog to help get you started.
Facebook pages are a great way to build your customer fan base if you use it properly. Your artist page will help keep you in contact with your fans, and is a great way to show them your latest work and news about you.
How to Set Up an Artist Facebook Page
Log into your personal Facebook profile page.
Hover over the drop down box and click Create Page
Click Artist, Band or Public Figure link
Choose Artist for your category.
Name your Page.
You will want to use your brand name or your name with Fine Artist after it. For example “You’re Name Fine Artist”. You will be able to change your name up until you have 200 likes or fans. It is best if you sit down and spend some time coming up with your page name before starting.
Read the Facebook Page Terms then click get started.
Congratulations you now have an Artist Facebook Page.
What to do next:
- Add profile picture. The image size for the Facebook profile picture is 180 pixels by 180 pixels.
- Add about information. This will be some basic information about your art business. You will be able to revise it at a later time if need be. You can add your blog or website here as well.
- When you are done click save info.
- Like your page.
- Add a cover photo. The cover photo image size is 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels high. Be creative. This should showcase your brand. You can easily create a cover image using PicMonkey, a free online image editing site.
- Share some content. Share your first post. I recommended putting up some content before you start to ask people to follow you.
- Add more about info. Click about link located in the menu bar located underneath your cover photo.
Are you thinking about starting an art blog? Visit Artist Blog Resource for free articles to help you start and build your artist blog.
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to my free weekly newsletter. I will send you valuable tips that will help build your artist blog and art business.
Join me on: