Are you using Facebook videos for your Artist Fan Page? Facebook Videos are producing more engagement over images, links, and text. If you are looking to increase your post views and build your Facebook audience, you might want to add some videos to your Facebook marketing calendar. Try these Facebook video tips to build more engagement on your posts.
You might have noticed more companies are being creative with Facebook videos. Have you noticed that more food videos are popping up on your feed? They are short, informative and look beautiful.
Start observing what videos are generating the most engagement and see what is working for them. This is a time for your creative mind to shine.
Facebook Video Tips For Your Artist Fan Page
Facebooks Most popular videos:
DIY videos are as popular on Facebook as they are on Pinterest. This could be a gold mind for you. You can create some DIY art craft videos that people would love.
If you are good at taking an ordinary object and making something special out of it, make a short video. You are sure to get a significant amount of likes on those posts.
Simple And To The Point
Simple instruction videos do well on Facebook. Create a short video on how to take care of art supplies, or a simple art technique.
Shorter videos do better than longer videos. 2 minutes seems to be the sweet spot.
Videos that could be understood without vocals are shared a lot. Try making some videos that you can bring your point across without vocals.
These five Facebook video tips will keep you busy for a while. A good way to start is by adding one video a week to your artist fan page. Have fun with the videos and be creative. When you are making, the videos keep in mind that you want to stay true to your brand.
The good news is that you will not have to spend any money creating your videos. All you need is the video camera on your Smartphone, good lighting, and your creative imagination.
Have fun building your Facebook engagement. Have you made any videos for Facebook yet? I will love to see them if you have. Add a link in the comment section below.
If you are struggling with Facebook I recommend reading How To Use Facebook To Grow Your Business by Andrea Vahl
What you will learn:
- Why use Facebook for business
- How to get signed up and what pitfalls to avoid
- How to get seen in the News Feed
- How often to post and what to post
- Fan Page or Group and what the difference is
- How to build an engaged Facebook Fan base that will buy from you and spread the word about your business.
- What are the best practices that will help you play by the “unwritten” rules
- How to maintain your privacy
- Essential settings to change to be able to interact with your clients and ways to organize Facebook so you don’t miss anything
- How to Like other Pages as your Page and how it can help your business
- How to connect Twitter, your website or blog to Facebook to streamline your updates and save you time
- Facebook tracking tools to make sure you are getting a return on your investment of time
- How to create events that can go “viral”
- and much more
How To Use Facebook To Grow Your Business by Andrea Vahl
Note: Some links on this site might be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I will make a small commission at no extra cost to you. All affiliate links are products that I have tried and have helped me grow my business. I will never promote a product that I do not believe in. I provide these links for convenience and because I believe in the product. However, I do not make any promises that you will get the same results that I have with any affiliate links on this site.
Are you thinking about starting an art blog? Visit Artist Blog Resource for free articles to help you start and build your artist blog.
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to my free weekly newsletter. I will send you valuable tips that will help build your artist blog and art business.
Join me on: