Would you like tips that will help market your art that will not take up all of your time? Daily Social Media Art Marketing Tip Ask a Friend is the second article in a series that will help you market your art business in ten minutes or less. The mission of this series is to help you save time marketing so you can spend more time in the studio.
Daily Social Media Art Marketing Tip Ask a Friend
Spend 10 minutes today on your personal Facebook page and ask 10 friends to like your art business page. Friends and family members will support you and your art the most.
When you post updates to your fan page they will be the first to engage with your post. When there is activity on your posts Facebook will keep it in the newsfeed for a longer period of time.
The people that are friends with your family and friends will also see your post. This could help build your following.
10 Minute Daily Social Media Art Marketing Plan:
- Login to your Facebook Page
- Find five friend and five family members that do not know about your Facebook Art Business page.
- Send them a link to your page and tell them that you are excited about your art business page and would like to share it with them.
- Tell them what the mission of your art business page is and what they could expect if the like the page.
- Most of the people that you contact will be excited to hear about your latest news.
Your ten minutes are up. Now you will be reaching a new audience for your art business and it took ten minutes of your time.
Turn your computer off and have some fun creating your next masterpiece.
If they do like your page be sure to send them a big thank you.
Are you thinking about starting an art blog? Visit Artist Blog Resource for free articles to help you start and build your artist blog.
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to my free weekly newsletter. I will send you valuable tips that will help build your artist blog and art business.
Join me on: