- 8” x 10” – $ 450 – with blurred background
- 11” x 14” – $700 – with blurred background
Addition costs incurred for a nonblurred background.
Other sizes are available upon request.
Prices include pastel painting, matted and framed. Free shipping in the USA. Additional costs for international shipping.
A 50% deposit is required for starting the project with the balance payable on completion.
Giclee prints are available upon request.
The commission starts with the discussion of the size and reference photographs.
When a reference image has been approved, we will discuss the frame color and any background requirements.
A preview of what the pastel painting will look like will be emailed to you before starting.
After agreeing on a starting date, a 50% deposit is required and must be received before starting the project.
Updates will be sent to you via email during the process.
A final proof for approval will be sent via email before requesting the final balance.
The framed pastel portrait will be shipped via US Priority within two days after receiving the final balance.
Please ensure you have a high-quality photo available before hir me.
The following are some useful ideas to consider when selecting or taking a photograph for your portrait:
- HIGH RESOLUTION – The photo should use the maximum resolution of your device, preferably a dedicated digital camera rather than a mobile phone, and have a resolution of at least 2500-3000 pixels across.
- SHARP – The photo should be in focus and as sharp as possible with minimal blurriness. Sufficient detail should be visible such as individual hairs on the face and highlights in the eyes.
- NATURAL LIGHT – Take the photo outside in natural light, out of direct sunlight or on an overcast day, or inside by a large window. Do not use artificial light indoors or camera flash as they produce inaccurate color in the photograph.
Please note that a commission job can not be accepted with poor quality reference images.
Contact me with any questions or start a commission.