Your artist blog will be a powerful tool for you to build a loyal following. Creating exceptionally good content will give you an upper edge over your competition. In this article discover how an artist blog checklist will provide consistent, credible content for your audience.
“Every action or perceived inaction shapes credibility.”
~Mindy Hall, Leading with Intention: Every Moment is a Choice
If you enjoy motivational quotes like this one, visit Goodreads.
Credible content will show your expertise in your field. Providing consistent content that interests your audience provides value, educates and creates emotion will build you a loyal following that will continue to grow. That is every artist’s dream.
Credible content will have a different meaning for many people. So the question that needs to be answered is how do you write solid content for people if they all have different ideas of what credible is?
- Creating credible content takes hard work.
- You will want to be consistent and accurate with your information.
- Write about your niche and do not stray too far from it.
- Write for your audience and not for you.
- Be honest about your content.
Artist Blog Checklist
A blog checklist will help make your content more consistent. Just like the importance of being consistent with your art. You will want to be consistent for your readers with your blog posts.
Everyone has a unique writer’s voice and post layout. So there will not be one blog checklist that will work for everyone.
- You might like to use bullet points or numbers for your critical.
- You might add videos or other media with your posts.
- You might link to other posts for online resources to back up your thoughts.
Besides the layout of your blog here are some important things that you should review before you make your article available to your audience.
- Do you have a keyword-rich title?
- Does your content support your title?
- Does your content have keywords that support your title?
- Did you include an image?
- Did you do a spellcheck?
- Did you or someone else proofread the article?
- Did you check to see if the facts in your content are correct?
You might want to include more to your blog checklist depending on your writing style.
Credibility comes with consistency. Be consistent with your blog. It is a reflection of your business. You only want to provide the best content for your audience.
This blog checklist will prevent you from missing something important.
If you do not have the time to finish the blog checklist, do not post your article. Wait until you have completed the checklist.
I would love to hear how this checklist helped you. Contact me after you have used it for a month or two.
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to my free weekly newsletter. I will send you valuable tips that will help build your artist blog and art business.
Join me on: