Are you becoming frustrated because no one is visiting your art blog or online art gallery? It is safe to say, if you are receiving no traffic to your sites, you are probably not landing as many sales as you wish you were. In this posts, I am going to share with you 3 easy tips to help artists build their brand online.
When you create a brand and build brand awareness, you will start to see your traffic and sales increase.
Tips to Help Artists Build Their Brand Online
Before I jump into the 3 tips to help artists build their brand online, I do want to say that it does take time and effort.
It is easy to create a brand but it takes consistent work to have people recognize and remember your brand.
You will have to consistently share your brand and story on all of your social media accounts, artist blog, and your online art gallery.
This is accomplished by using the same style of writing, the colors you use, your slogan and an image of you.
There are many ways that you will be able to build brand awareness online such as:
3 Easy Tips to Help Artists Build Their Brand Online
Highlight your Strengths
Everyone has strengths and weaknesses.
Your brand should only showcase your strengths.
You want people to remember the best things you have to offer.
It might be:
- Outstanding art
- Great customer service
- Affordable prices
- Custom work
- Your humor, etc.
Look at your self and think about what your strengths are.
- What makes you different from an artist that creates similar artwork?
- You can you provide to your customers that they can’t?
- What will make your customers refer you to their friends and family?
You have certain qualities that no one else can match.
Identify your strengths and start highlighting them in your artist statement.
Write a Slogan
A slogan is a phrase that triggers someone’s memory and has them think about a particular business or product.
Here are a few examples:
- “Just Do It”
- “It Really Satisfies”
- “Just For The Taste of It”
- “Eat Fresh”
- “I’m Loving It”
- “Think Different”
- “Because Your Worth It”
- Shave Time Shave Money”
- “Got Milk”
- “There Are Somethings Money Can’t But. For Everything Else, There’s Mastercard”
What do all of these slogans have in common?
- They are memorable.
- They include a key benefit.
- It makes the brand unique and separates them from others.
- They highlight the strengths of the company.
- They create a positive feeling.
Take some time to write out a slogan that is easy to remember and best describes your strengths.
Promote Your Brand
Now that you have your core values, and a slogan I want you to start incorporating it into everything you do. Display it on all of your social media accounts, blog, online art gallery, email, newsletter, brochures, business cards, everything you can think of.
In time people will start to remember you just by a key phrase that sparks a positive emotion.
Create an Artist Brand Workbook Building a Brand that Attracts Art Collectors
By Dave Nevue
This workbook is designed to lay the basic foundations of your artist brand and will be a reference tool for your art business in the future.
- What is Your Why?
- What Are Your Brand Specifics
- How to Write a Slogan
- Your Mission Statement
- Brand’s Unique Voice and Personality
- Finding Your Target Audience
- It is Time to Create
- Make a list of your strengths and what makes you unique.
- Write a slogan that best describes who you are as an artist and what you have to offer.
- Promote your new brand.
Selling art online is not rocket science. All you have to do is create art, post the art, and make the right people aware that you have art available for sale. When you can do this you will land a sale.
- How to Sell on Pinterest Tips for Artists
- Digital Content Marketing – What Artists Need to Know
- How to Sell Art on Instagram Best Strategies
- Choose One Social Media Platform to Focus On
- Ultimate Email Marketing Guide for Selling Art Online
If you enjoyed this article don’t forget to sign up for my free weekly newsletter.
You can also join me on:
Learn how to start, grow and monetize your online art business.
Over 100 videos, PDFs and eBooks to help you start and grow your online art business all for a low monthly membership fee.
New material added monthly.
More resources to help build your online art business.
Are you ready to start building an online presence?
Take the challenge and join all of the other artists selling their art online.
By Dave Nevue
For Art Bloggers
by Dave Nevue
Optimize your WordPress site for the search engines.
What you will learn: What is SEO – WordPress Themes – WordPress Visibility Settings – URL Structures – WordPress SEO Plugins – WordPress Categories and Tags – SSL HTTPS
Graphite Drawing by Dave Nevue